domingo, 9 de junio de 2013

Getting my kink on

For you Daddy. i-will-call-you-sir: I love being at your feet...



For you Daddy.

i-will-call-you-sir:

I love being at your feet because you make me feel loved and wanted, safe and desired.  I give to you from my heart because you give me so much.

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



sirjames005:                  In her corner …………



sirjames005:

                 In her corner …………

Photo



desertwolfaz: Closer than this, babygirl



desertwolfaz:

Closer than this, babygirl

desertwolfaz: This close be-pleasing-always: If If by my...



desertwolfaz:

This close

be-pleasing-always:

If

If by my kneeling

by my worship

by my simple pleasing

i may give pleasure such as this

make you groan your ecstacy

grab my body

claw my flesh

spill on my skin

possess me

Then i will worship, always

fringeofdarkness: On The Mind Fuck. Images like this remind me...



fringeofdarkness:

On The Mind Fuck.


Images like this remind me that a girl's most erogenous zone is between her ears,  not her legs.  And if I am the right Dominant for her, I can fuck her mind many times over before I lay a finger on her.

I don't need cuffs, whips, or chains to make my girl drip in anticipation.  All I need is to strip her, have her kneel with her face against the wall in her fuck-me heels, and whisper…

"Don't move."

I can always hear the audible gasp as she draws in her breath.  I can watch her body tremble in anticipation.  And I can sit back in a comfortable chair and gaze upon this beauty before me as her pussy glistens with desire while she drifts away, lost in her own musings of what is to come.

Less is more.  Especially if your girl has a big, beautiful brain.

Come dance, girl.  And feel me fuck your mind.

Caption © Fringe of Darkness, 2012
Image - property of photographer

desertwolfaz: Panties off



desertwolfaz:

Panties off

unrulypassion: This is exactly how i drink my martini's; naked...



unrulypassion:

This is exactly how i drink my martini's; naked and on all fours. 

kinkycasey: Haven't been able to look away….. I'll just leave...



kinkycasey:

Haven't been able to look away…..

I'll just leave this here.

anthelian: Lakeenya



anthelian:

Lakeenya

cumfordaddy: heretoenjoy: I understand. thinkivykink: It's...



cumfordaddy:

heretoenjoy:

I understand.

thinkivykink:

It's strange that I can look at an image like this and actually feel longing. Because I've been taken fairly close to there before, and when the person with me knew how to handle it, it was incredibly satisfying. It's hard to describe without sounding needy or fucked up or dependent or a lot of the other critiques of people who identify as submissive.

But, it's just in the way he holds her, the way she leans on him, how the chain doesn't come off. He'll assure her of how good she was and how proud she made him. She'll have the opportunity to just let it out. There's an arrangement there. There's intimacy. 

I am a big fan of aftercare. 

quantumsatis: I am quite sorry dear for the gag but we must not...



quantumsatis:

I am quite sorry dear for the gag but we must not let the neighbors know what a filthy little girl you are, not tonight at least.

makesmypussywet: I need a man who will take what he wants from...



makesmypussywet:

I need a man who will take what he wants from me — take what belongs to him — no matter the time or place.

kinkyminx: Um. Yeah. 



kinkyminx:

Um. Yeah. 

lupobellezza: Bound to the bed. She stared at him, a mixture...



lupobellezza:

Bound to the bed. She stared at him, a mixture of fear, trust nd desire on her face. She gazed at him, as excited lust threatened to make her beg. Her body ached to be used. How did he always know? She wondered. Why?

uwantlissy: kiss me like this again



uwantlissy:

kiss me like this again

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario