viernes, 7 de junio de 2013

The Midnight Marauder

Photo



Photo



inausedtoloveh-e-r: Greatest band in late night ;)



inausedtoloveh-e-r:

Greatest band in late night ;)

p-olitically-incorrect: jan0ski-x: demoni0-s: ††† urban blog...



p-olitically-incorrect:

jan0ski-x:

demoni0-s:

†††

urban blog yo

Photo



Photo



Photo



zoop3r: "I do my thing, that's why my name ring bells y'all". -...



zoop3r:

"I do my thing, that's why my name ring bells y'all". - Big L

Photo



lehurlement: Sydney graffiti by Burn One Down on Flickr.



lehurlement:

Sydney graffiti by Burn One Down on Flickr.

lehurlement: Newcastle Graffiti 2013 by apwbATTACK on Flickr.



lehurlement:

Newcastle Graffiti 2013 by apwbATTACK on Flickr.

old-school-shit: Pretty sure I've rebloged this every single...



old-school-shit:

Pretty sure I've rebloged this every single time it's been on my dash.

Photo



rimad0r:  



rimad0r:

 

lordjibway: -



lordjibway:

-

Photo



2Pac // Can U Get Away Classic Pac, doing it for the ladies



2Pac // Can U Get Away

Classic Pac, doing it for the ladies

Photo



Photo



90sappreciationsociety: 2pac (1971-1996)



90sappreciationsociety:

2pac (1971-1996)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario