viernes, 7 de junio de 2013

Flawful

Photo



ahmeturun:



ahmeturun:


Photo



Photo



snugglefucked: follow me on Instagram: @caaaitprosser and let...



snugglefucked:

follow me on Instagram: @caaaitprosser and let me know, ill check out your blog and like some of your pics

and if i follow you on here ill follow back

Photo



bronsonsnelling: Blending In x Bronson Snelling



bronsonsnelling:

Blending In x Bronson Snelling

Photo



Photo



vacants: incisive #43 by momomi_aloha_garden on Flickr.



vacants:

incisive #43 by momomi_aloha_garden on Flickr.

Photo



clearskiesanduntamedstars: eternityonwings: landscape No...



clearskiesanduntamedstars:

eternityonwings:

landscape

No shit

Photo



"Maybe I'm dreaming you. Maybe you're dreaming me; maybe we only exist in each other's dreams and..."

"Maybe I'm dreaming you. Maybe you're dreaming me; maybe we only exist in each other's dreams and every morning when we wake up we forget all about each other."

- Audrey Niffenegger, The Time Traveler's Wife (via xynh)

Photo



Photo



nigga-romi: declaringwar: Care Please?



nigga-romi:

declaringwar:

Care

Please?

Photo



Photo



Photo



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario