jueves, 6 de junio de 2013

The World Explained by a Wild Karaboo

cyberdepressed: people underestimate my ability to cut them out of my life when they fuck me over

cyberdepressed:

people underestimate my ability to cut them out of my life when they fuck me over

circumlocute: Books that people read romantically but shouldn't because they're missing the...

circumlocute:

Books that people read romantically but shouldn't because they're missing the point:

  1. Lolita by Vladimir Nabokov
  2. Romeo and Juliet by William Shakespeare
  3. The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald

Advice from Adventure Time (x)



















Advice from Adventure Time (x)

tricksterjaneycrocker: stugahtsz: juncko: madmeinabluebox: fo...



tricksterjaneycrocker:

stugahtsz:

juncko:

madmeinabluebox:

forever-pretty-awkward:

Ways to kill your enemies

I know way too much about killing people because of this website

I STILL DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW THESE INVISIBLE BALLS ARE SUPPOSED TO KILL YOU???? 250K NOTES DOES ANYBODY ACTUALLY KNOW

by swallowing the water without the knowledge of the balls' presence, you're basically destined to choke on them

bubble tea of death

we-are-his-army: yamino: tavrospetrock: Having problems...



we-are-his-army:

yamino:

tavrospetrock:

Having problems finding a lipstick color for your cosplay? Look no further. I just found someone's video tutorial on how to make lipsticks out of crayons. In the video she says that she found out that all of her favourite lipsticks had lead and that she found out that she could make lipstick out of lead free crayons. The entire time I was watching this video, I thought that it would work amazingly for someone looking for some cerulean blue lipstick for Vriska or Jade green lipstick for Kanaya or maybe some other cosplay character who has a weird lipstick color. In the video she also says that you could mix crayon colors to make weird colors. 

I don't even wear lipstick ever, but learning you can make it out of crayons now got me all excited to try it. o-o

THIS IS SO COOL AND EASY TO MAKE OMG

justsayyoulikewtk: kickthe-cheshirecat: misconstruedwords: joh...







justsayyoulikewtk:

kickthe-cheshirecat:

misconstruedwords:

johndaveisthebomb:

I was wearing my pretty new dress today and everything went wrong, one teacher made me go to the principal after ALL my protest bc "my shoulders and bra strap where showing" I got mad and started to cry as I walked into the principals office, he told me I looked fine and I was dressed nicer then half of the girls at the school, I then walked to my locker and told the teacher who got my "in trouble" the principle said it was fine, she got mad and practically DRAGGED me to the principals office yet AGAIN, he told her I was fine and she threw a fit and then the WHOLE office got into a fight on IF MY DRESS WAS "OK", I started to have a panic attack and my principle noticed so he took me into his little office and talked to me, he said "don't let them get you down because THEY are wrong, I will go to my house and grab u one of my daughters jackets" I shakily said ok and went to my math final which I know I failed bc during it I was having a panic attack, I AM TIRED OF THIS HAPPENING TO GIRLS. It needs to stop. My shoulders aren't anything to change over, shut up and grow up.

OMYGOD SHE IS SHOWING A BRA STRAP IM UNCOMFORTABLE AND NOW I HAVE A RAGER AHH.

I apologize for their behavior. You really are dressed way better than most of the girls at my school anyway. Not that it should matter.

fucking love that principle. 

You look really pretty in that dress! You honestly look/dress better than the girls in my school. All they wear are booty shorts and tank-tops that show their stomachs. Like really wtf? More people should dress like you. XD

goldenclitoris: theres a difference between being "sassy" and being a huge douche canoe and i dont...

goldenclitoris:

theres a difference between being "sassy" and being a huge douche canoe and i dont think some of you know that difference

veganhugs: "I'm one of the few nice guys left" say 300,000 manchildren in unison

veganhugs:

"I'm one of the few nice guys left" say 300,000 manchildren in unison

dftbamy: Full HD Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog for people who...



dftbamy:

Full HD Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog for people who haven't seen it because now you have no excuse

pokemonpalooza: Motivational Posters by *Ommin202















pokemonpalooza:

Motivational Posters by *Ommin202

rpgamergirl: i-heard-you-crying-loud: jackgapp: tomorrow is june tomorrow is summer tomorrow is...

rpgamergirl:

i-heard-you-crying-loud:

jackgapp:

tomorrow is june

tomorrow is summer

tomorrow is the half of the year

today is june

today is winter

today is fucking freezing

If it's Winter in June where you are, chances are it's not literally freezing.

ailbhe-leamy: clavicularity: osamah: PRESS J AND THEN SHIFT R WOAH.  …you know how everyone's...

ailbhe-leamy:

clavicularity:

osamah:

PRESS J AND THEN SHIFT R

WOAH. 

…you know how everyone's complaining about how every tumblr update makes things worse? i think i'm gonna have to be the one to say, well played tumblr. well played. 

Option+R, not shift, but clever.

awomanontheverge: life-is-fiction: theinternetghostshavetakenov...



awomanontheverge:

life-is-fiction:

theinternetghostshavetakenover:

golgothasghirahim:

basstrip:

whoa

what omg

the english language, everyone

This hit me like a brick

And people wonder why authors use italics and bold and shit so reader's understand what's going the fuck on.

And of course I just read this in my head 7 times, stressing each word differently. 

NOPE.

Okay, just nope.
I’m done with this region. DONE. With the ENTIRE REGION.

You’re not my friend IF
a) You force me to be in a room with someone who makes me feel uncomfortable

b) You have told my my abusive ex what I told you about what they did to me.  Honestly, I don’t feel safe anymore.  It is a very real possibility that they could find me and attack me now.


c) If you tell me that it’s been enough time that my abuse shouldn’t be a big deal. -Clears throat- ABUSE DOES NOT WORK LIKE THAT.

my ex texted me today "you can delete my number i don't care anymore" and i replied "who is this"

my ex texted me today "you can delete my number i don't care anymore"

and i replied "who is this"

image

two people joined at the rot.

warsanshire:

-

for the fifth time this month

you say you're going to leave him

he calls you a cunt over the phone

then walks the three miles to your house

and kisses your mouth until the word is just

a place on your body.

i don't know what brings broken people together

maybe damage seeks out damage

the way stains on a mattress halo into one another

the way stains on a mattress bleed into each other.

-

Photo



sallyintheskywithdiamonds: ketamineprojection: FOR THE LOVE OF...













sallyintheskywithdiamonds:

ketamineprojection:

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD SOMEONE TELL ME WHO THIS GUY IS

RUSSELL HOWARD

fuckyeahfeminists: COMING OUT SCENES: Carmen; The L...













fuckyeahfeminists:

COMING OUT SCENES: Carmen; The L Word

God I loved Carmen so much.

shrekspeare: i'd just like to point out that telling someone they're too skinny and must "eat a...

shrekspeare:

i'd just like to point out that telling someone they're too skinny and must "eat a burger and put some meat on those bones" is just as rude as telling someone they're fat and must go on a diet

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario