domingo, 9 de junio de 2013

hazy optimism

Jillian is my best friend



Jillian is my best friend

Photo













vrban: I spend 800% of my life exaggerating 

vrban:

I spend 800% of my life exaggerating 

definitelydope: By Monika Ottehenning I want a hella...













definitelydope:

By Monika Ottehenning

I want a hella professional photoshoot with Monty

Photo



These are the previous google searches my phone chooses to...



These are the previous google searches my phone chooses to permanently save on the search screen

just in case I need them again

Ok but if that's like the date of their anniversary or...



Ok but if that's like the date of their anniversary or something they've been together for less than a year……………. Good luck giving that one a new meaning down the road

Ok this girl I graduated high school with is like in Vegas with just her mom getting drunk and...

Ok this girl I graduated high school with is like in Vegas with just her mom getting drunk and watching thunder from down under… WITH JUST HER MOM WHAT THE FUCK

Photo



Twice in the past week and a half I’ve thrown up from smoking a cigarette. Definitely sticking...

Twice in the past week and a half I’ve thrown up from smoking a cigarette. Definitely sticking to my e cig from now on.

Photo



Holy fuck best party game ever





Holy fuck best party game ever

I'm formal but I like to party



I'm formal but I like to party

Johnny's dog cries of happiness when you show her...



Johnny's dog cries of happiness when you show her affection.

Photo



Photo



Photo



carolidoodle: sex-hair: Submitted...



carolidoodle:

sex-hair:

Submitted by carolidoodle

haaay

I'm pretty sure this picture got more notes than any other picture of me in the history of the internet and i will never understand why

Photo



Drunk Leslie Knope



















Drunk Leslie Knope

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario